Monday, November 09, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude V2#8 – Seasons

It’s a horrible grey, well, almost black now that it’s dark out, rainy day today. It’s miserable and cold…and I love it :) Don’t get me wrong. I enjoy summer, I love spring, and I’ll complain once the snow starts but rain and it’s-cold-and-I-just-want-to-dress-in-warm-clothes-make-hot-chocolate-and-cuddle-up-weather is my favourite. I have a lot of “indoor” hobbies and I feel guilty when it’s nice out. Bad weather lets me do what I want to and I am thankful for that.

Not only that, I LOVE the change in seasons. The leaves right now are so beautiful (well, the ones on the trees anyways. The ones on the ground are kind of brown and squishy LOL) I have a hard time seeing myself in a place that is always warm or always nice. I like bundling up and feeling the chill in the air. And in the springtime I like that it warms up. So yes, I am thankful for seasons and that I get to experience them.

No comments: