Sunday, November 22, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude V2#16 - Facebook

This week kind of got away from me so I'm scrambling to catch up on these posts. I had lots of topics in mind and I'm just trying to get them all down.

I am thankful for Facebook. I am. I know there`s been tons of articles written about it, regarding the good and the bad. Lots of people have their opinions about wether it`s the best invention ever or evil incarnate. Personally, I lean towards the latter. I like it because it allows me to keep connected, on some level, with people I would never nomally talk to, but whom I care for and about (in some cases), those who fascinate me (in others) and lots who I just like to keep tabs on because I`m nosey like that :D

Facebook enables all of that and for that, I am thankful.

No comments: