One of my current favourite quotes is from fellow blogger Martha. It was a comment she made and I've adopted it.
"Take that conversation [the one in your head] and release it"
I think it's an awesome concept. Tonight I'm leaving blogger open and I'm going to note down my observations as they come. The things that I find interesting. This is me. This is the conversation in my head and I'm releasing it.
- 4:55 - My mouth is still frozen. I went to the dentist at 12:30. I left there at 1:30. It's now five and it's STILL frozen. This is pathetic.
- 5:35 - I love Ellen. I really do. She's just hilarious. She has such a talent for bringing out the best in her guests. I'm watching a re-run episode where she has Bon Jovi and Josh Duhmel on. It's hilarious.
- 6:00 - I have a ton of dishes to do. I don't want to do them.
- 6:25 - Edamame rocks. I bought eight little individual boxes from Costco for six dollars. I opened the first one tonight. That stuff is great. It's addictive.
- 7:15 - I just sliced my hand. I was washing a glass, it broke and I ran the broken part across my knuckle. I've finally staunched the flow of blood but I'm going to get a cool scar there.
- 8:30 - My mouth is now fully unfrozen but its still sore. Now that my tounge is unfrozen I can feel that my tooth is smooth. That's weird. The dentist wants me to get a crown. As soon as I can get $400 together that is. That's my portion of a crown since insurance only covers 50%.
- 9:10 - I just read the previous line. Tooth and smooth don't rhyme even though they're spelled the same. English is weird.
- 9:40 - DOC WALKER IS COMING TO BC!!! Woohoo!!! I am SO excited!!! They're coming to the town I work in too. When was this announced? I just found it on MySpace. Sweet!!!!!!
- 9:50 - %$#&! I broke a bowl. What is with me and breaking stuff today???
- 10:10 - I have another 7am conference call tomorrow. I'm going to bed.