Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One year, one month and two days

That's how long it's been since I broke my tooth. Guess what happened again today? Yep. It's a different tooth, further back and thankfully, again, the root isn't exposed. It still feels gross though. Like I have a hole in my head. This time I wasn't eating a Starbucks sandwhich (which, I haven't had since I broke my last tooth) but the sensation was exactly the same. I called the dentist immediately. The receptionist said "Well, we're going on vacation..." (and this is my problem because???) "But I had a cancellation for Thursday" Me: "I'll take it!!!" So, Thursday at 12:50 will find me BACK in the dentist chair getting ANOTHER tooth fixed. Hopefully my sinuses will be fully cleared by then so I can actually BREATHE.
~Heidi

No comments: