Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Want to analyze me?

For some reason women are fascinated with the contents of other women's purses. I am fascinated with the contents of MY purse. So tell me, what does all this cr@p say about me?

What's in my purse?

Are you sure you want to know? "Clean out purse" is on my to-do list tonight. I'll catalogue what's in there after a very busy weekend.
  • Wallet (which desperately needs to be cleaned out itself)
  • cell phone holder (actual phone is on the counter)
  • my name tag and ribbon from dance
  • a comb
  • My camera in it's case
  • six pens (I didn't have one for awhile, I think I've over done it now)
  • Bath & Body Works Pink Grapefruit Body Lotionday
  • planner
  • cheque book (That only has one cheque left. Hang on while I re-fill it)
  • A thank you card I received
  • A thinking of you card I need to send
  • A belt buckle I bought
  • The bag that the buckle came in (seperate from said buckle)
  • deodorant
  • Oooh my watch! I was looking for that
  • an empty tic tac container. These were special Passionfruit Mint ones from Australia
  • "Feminine products"
  • grocery list
  • broken hair clip
  • card sketch ideas on sticky notes!
  • My passport from when took Mere to the airport a few weeks ago. (I don't normally carry it with me)
  • Nail file, fingernail clippers, clear polish
  • sunglasses
  • regular tic tacs
  • a film container with hair elastics (I use the ones that are 500 for a buck and they work well but they break at weird times so I have to be prepared)
  • Mary Kay hand lotion that I got in my goodie bag at the DC Retreat
  • "Pocket Rock-it" a radio only walkman thing
  • 16 KB Memory Card
  • one rechargeable battery
  • Expired MKC card from the one time I went to my ex-uplines workshop after I deactivated.
  • Ooh this one is cute. The day Mere got home from New York we had Chinese for dinner with her mom. My fortune (which I just found in my purse) says "Joy will come with the return of a dear friend"
  • 2010 Olympics Pin that I "won" at a Chamber of Commerce luncheon for naming Visa as one of the Olympic Sponsors
  • The hook that fell of my skirt yesterday
  • My drugs: midol, tylenol and maybe ibprofeun
  • My access pass for the acoustic concert and the email saying I won tickets
  • Jenna's drink ticket from the concert
  • The brochure for dance
  • One of my receipts from Darrcie's Memoranza
  • Postage Rates brochure
  • Brochure on "Twilight Concert Series" in the park
  • My "Celebrate! Seattle" Registration
  • And easily three dozen coffe and loyalty cards that I won't subject you to.

Wow. I knew it was bad but not that bad. No wonder it weighs so much. Now to repack it. :P

~Heidi

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Holy cow, girl!! How's your back??