Saturday, May 20, 2006

Driving

It's a good thing I like driving! Yesterday after work I drove down to Sea-Tac Airport to pick up a friend of a friend. Man that is a LONG drive. I had Angels & Deamons playing and I'll tell you, the fast paced suspenseful nature of that book didn't make rush hour through Seattle any better :P

I made it down and back though and had a great time talking with Naomi on the way home.

Have a great weekend everyone, and a great long weekend for all of my friends in the Commonwealth :)

~Heidi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a second! I don't think I have a long weekend and I'm the common wealth! What's with that!!!

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Have fun on your long weekend, is it a special holiday there?
TTFN~Pamela Lynn

Veronica said...

Yeah - I'm in the Commonwealth....I had a long weekend but only because I took an annual leave day on Friday so that I could leave early for my retreat....so what was this holiday Commonwealth people were supposed to have??

Janis said...

No long weekend here and we are in the commonwealth!