Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tooth Update

I went to the dentist today. He checked it out, took an x-ray and gave me an estimate of about $175. That would cover taking out the existing filling, putting in a new one and fixing up the side of the tooth. I asked him if it would be okay to wait until my insurance takes effect in a month or so and he said it would be. The tooth isn't cracked and because the nerve isn't exposed it will be annoying but I won't loose my tooth or anything. So, I'm booked to go in for my over due cleaning and tooth repair in July.

No corn nuts for me for the next month or so :P

~Heidi

2 comments:

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Glad to hear it can wait for your insurance to kick in.

Emmy said...

No worries .. I've eaten enough corn nuts the last week for about 15 people :)