Thursday, December 07, 2006

Open!

We had two very exciting openings yesterday. One was the second lane of the highway that I take two and from work. This road has been under construction for almost three years. In March 2004 I crashed my car on it while they were doing pre-loading for the new lanes. Yesterday they finally opened said lanes. There is still other construction going around in the area but at least we won't back up as bad along there any more.

The second exciting opening is the new scrapbook store downtown. It is maybe three blcoks from my house. Definitely within walking distance :D I stopped by yesterday. They have a great selection of Basic Grey, Cosmic Cricket, SEI, and much, much, MUCH more. I'm really going to have to watch myself in there!

~Heidi

2 comments:

Veronica said...

LOL - both very exciting openings. One makes things a little less dangerous - the other a little more ;)

agent713 said...

ROFL! Well said :D
~Heidi