Monday, December 11, 2006

SS Blog Challenge: Fill in the Blank

1. My current favorite song is: Long Trip Alone by Dierks Bentley

2. The last book I read was: I’m reading “Two From Galilee” on a recommendation from Jill in FL. I’m almost done it.

3. The last book I bought was: BOUGHT? Does the one that I lost and had to pay the library for count? LOL I guess it would be “Love Smart” by Dr. Phil. I *rarely* buy books though.

4. The last cd I bought was: This is more like it :) The last one was “Christmas” by Brad Paisley and the Garth Brooks boxed sets.

5. Another CD I wanted but didn't buy is: “She was Country When Country Wasn’t Cool” a tribute to Barbara Mandrell

6. Right now, I'm wearing: My shortest black skirt and a teal dress shirt

7. The last gift I bought was: Something for my SS Secret Santa person

8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly: last night at the potluck

9. My favorite holiday ornament is: I don’t know. My parents didn’t put up a tree last year and I’m not sure if they’re going to this year so I haven’t actually looked at the ornaments lately. I have a few of my own but none that I’d deem “favourite”

10. My house smells like: depends on if I have a candle lit or not. The candle is a nice holiday spice scent. Otherwise my house just smells like whatever I cooked last. (Yesterday it was ham).

11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is: tomorrow? I need to focus on today! I need to bake sometime this week. I’m aiming to do that tomorrow…

12. If I could sit on Santa's lap and believe that he'd bring me whatever toy I wished for, I'd ask for: A DVD player. I really need one. The laptop just isn’t cutting it.

13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I'd shop at: Wal-mart. They’ve got everything.

14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, "I'm here to grant a Christmas wish," I'd wish for: Tim’s family to come visit free of charge.

15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I: try to avoid eye contact (isn’t that horrible of me?)

No comments: