I CASEd* this from Tosin. Just what I needed for a Friday afternoon :D
*CASE: Copy And Steal Everything
1. My uncle once: farted in his truck and the carbon monoxide detector on the seat went off. (true story!)
2. Never in my life: have I been drunk
3. When I was five: the world was a wonderful, beautiful, interesting place...all in my backyard :)
4. High School is/was: a lot easier then real life
5. My parents are: incredibly cool, even if they do annoy me some times.
6. I once met: The principle dancers from Riverdance.
7. There's this girl I know who: is a pathological liar. <-- hey! I know her too!!!
8. Once, at a bar: I ate a hamburger while watching a Shania Twain tribute act.
9. Last night: I skipped dance and watched tv for five hours straight :D
10. Next time I go to church: I WILL teach Sunday School. I promise.
11. When I turn my head left, I see: my office
12. When I turn my head right, I see: a wet sidewalk and cars driving by
13. How many days until my birthday?: 199 (I think)
14. If I was a character written by Shakespeare I'd be: alone and giving up on love...eloquently
15. By this time next year: I will be one year older :D
16. A better name for me would be: Dunno, mine's pretty good...
17. I have a hard time understanding: why people devote thier lives to certain causes
18. If I ever go back to school I: really hope I'd actually DO the work.
19. You know I like you if: my body language says I does. I have incredibly strong body language and if I don't like you, you'll pick up on it really fast.
20. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: Depends on the award and who helped me get it.
21. Take my advice: If it won't matter a year from now it's not a big deal now.
22. My ideal breakfast is: a) scrambled eggs, bacon and hashbrowns. YUMMY! b) anything someone else cooks :D
23. If you visit my hometown: look me up. I'm still there
24. Why won't someone: shut stupid people up
25. If you spend the night at my house: make sure you close the door so the rabbit doesn't get in.
26. I'd stop my wedding: to make sure the photographer got "that shot"
27. The world could do without: intollerance.
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: have to do a long run
29. Paper clips are more useful than: my co-worker :D
30. If I do anything well, it is: making it look like I am working while I am actually making inane blog entries.
31. And by the way: I'm eating a frozen juice box...in January...and enjoying it :D